Thursday, April 30, 2015

La Crosse ~ Hixon Forest Trails

The Rotary Vista Trail at Hixon Forest is an out and back trail that offers some spectacular views from the bluff top. I would call the trail a single track and a half, although most of the trail is double track there are parts of it that would be impossible to get an ATV through.

The park has several trails. So far I've only ran the Rotary Vista trail it's five miles out and back, the park has the trail rated with a difficulty of intermediate. Although I believe that to be fairly accurate I haven't heard of any of the La Crosse trails being more difficult.

La Crosse is 50 Miles from Norwalk.

The start of the trail on the left side of the parking lot.

Going up

The view from the top.

I've always turned around at this point and headed back down. I'm the guy that could get lost running around the block.







No comments:

Post a Comment